Join our team
Excelling since 2006, BlueRush is a well-established and growing SaaS company with a disruptive, interactive content engagement platform. Winner of numerous awards, the platform leverages video (the fastest growing online medium) and enables B2C companies to achieve greater customer conversion, engagement, and loyalty. BlueRush enjoys strong sales momentum and a blue chip customer base that includes leading banks, insurance companies, and asset management firms. Our offices are located in the hearts of downtown Montreal and Toronto, however the team has been working 100% remotely since October 2020 and we are focused on maintaining a remote culture.
CULTURE AND TEAM
The belief that customers are our most valuable asset has powered our transformation from a digital agency to a specialized, best-in-class digital marketing firm while realizing a customer retention/repeat business rate above 95%. In a “go get’em” culture that has fun along the way, client-centric teams of intelligent, efficient, and respectful professionals roll up their sleeves to get the job done and do it right the first time.
Looking for a company that encourages collaboration, open communication, idea sharing, and growth? At BlueRush you will have an authentic voice and be valued. In the early days of a successful repositioning and renewed focus that is fueling great results, it’s a great time to join the team: the sky truly is the limit.
Unique in its space, IndiVideo by BlueRush empowers any business to form authentic, emotional connections with customers. Believing that digital transformation should never leave the customer behind, BlueRush sells a smart product, IndiVideo, that can communicate individually to each customer at scale while offering amazing messaging control. The platform is the only one out there that does not require sensitive data from clients and BlueRush has an in-house production studio with extremely high-end capabilities. Simply put, you will be prompting competitively differentiated advantages.
You will enjoy benefits, RRSP program, a plan for employee stock ownership based on performance, bonuses, flex hours, ample vacation, 100% company-funded laptop, and activities that can make your rewarding career even more rewarding.
Current job openings at BlueRush
Demand Generation Manager, Toronto
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will marry the art and science of marketing to generate measurable demand and leads, more focused organizational efforts, and increased engagement among target audiences. Developing and implementing high-impact digital marketing strategies, campaigns, and thought leadership content, you will grow the top of the sales funnel, drive conversion rates, and engage segmented prospects and targets with persuasive calls to action. This is a new role and you will be a key strategic contributor to the marketing organization.
- College and/or university degree (or certificate in a relevant field).
- 5 years of B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing experience with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in SaaS or digital space.
- Experience building out new sales and marketing initiatives that are creative, grounded in business strategy, and focused on bottom-line impact (ideally in a start-up or re-start environment).
- Demonstrated success in building top of funnel pipeline and increasing conversion rates through thoughtful content and messaging.
- Advanced knowledge of the buying journey and possess a sincere customer-first approach.
- Ability to think critically, blend big picture vision with tactical execution, and create and execute strategic roadmaps.
- Strong passion for campaign creation, effective delivery and an excellent understanding of the impact on clients and prospects.
- A data-driven mindset, skilled in data segmentation and ability to use data to optimize revenue-generating activities.
- Ability to work equally effectively independently, within a team, and when partnering with multiple departments.
- A proactive, strategic mindset, and desire to roll up your sleeves and constructively challenge the status quo.
- A true relationship builder with a natural ability for developing trust between customers and team members.
Senior Sales Executive
Based in Toronto, you will drive sales for our world-class personalized video software, IndiVideo throughout North America by prospecting, validating, engaging, and closing new business to grow your client book and create revolving revenue.
- Min 5 years working in a sales leadership position and track record of exceeding $1M sales targets with ease
- A skilled hunter, constant closer, an excellent cold caller, enthusiastic self-starter, and an ambitious and innately strategic sales leader.
- Skilled at presenting and reading rooms/people.
- Must reside within commuting distance from Toronto.
- Assets: Ability to use HubSpot | Experience in a start-up/re-start environment and/or prospecting in financial services or insurance sectors
Business Development Representative
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, your responsibilities will include driving aggressive growth by developing pipeline strategies through research, networking, prospecting, and creating demand across various channels, partnering and collaborating with Marketing and Sales to develop a targeted business development strategy and optimize direct sourcing activities, booking meetings to support Sales representatives, and identifying business development opportunities in certain existing key accounts.
- College/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience working in a business development position in a high-performance environment.
- Strong understanding of B2B enterprise sales (actual sales experience is an asset as advancement opportunities exist on the sales side).
- Experience working in untapped/open marketplaces (greenfield opportunities) is an asset.
- Solid understanding of MQL to SQL pipelines and a proven ability to consistently convert prospects into customers.
- Strong communication skills and an excellent ability to read people and build relationships.
- Must be self-motivated, curious, resilient, tenacious and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously.
- Experience working in a start-up or re-start environment is an asset.
- Experience prospecting business in the financial services or insurance sectors is an asset.
- Ability to use HubSpot is an asset.
- You must reside within commutable distance from Toronto.
Get in touch
We believe in a personal, human connection.
Contact us today to see how we can help you engage your clients and elevate your client experience.