BlueRush is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BlueRush may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Social Media identifiers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send commercial electronic messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the emailaddress which you have provided. Every message will contain an unsubscribe link compliant with Canada’s CASL Legislation that enables recipients of those messages to unsubscribe from receiving any promotional material from BLUERUSH.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will NEVER sell your information.
In accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) BlueRush has implemented a formal CASL Compliance Program. We respect electronic communications best practices, and do our best to protect you from spam. For more information please email our CASL Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file resides on your computer’s hard drive. BlueRush may use what it referred to as a session cookie, and this will be used to identify you as a unique visitor to the site. In this case, the cookie will be used to augment security. The cookies used by BlueRush to this effect are however ephemeral, and will be deleted a short time after your browsing experience has ended. The type of information contained in this cookie is never stored for long-term use.
Cookies will never contain any of your personal information, and they do not transmit any of your personal information to our servers.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This Website Uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links enabling you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.